joseph-taylor-inslee-anderson

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Catch up!

courtesy of James Riley Images, LLC

So I have not blogged in 4 MONTHS! I can not believe it! I thought I'd share a few things that have entered into our lives that have contributed to our busy schedules and that have made this life so exciting and yes, very busy!

Bible Studies Fellowship. Otherwise referred to as, "B.S.F." Joseph and I started going to this international bible study group that meets in downtown Charleston every Monday night. They also have a day time meeting for women, but Joseph and I have decided to make it a fun date night for us as I drop him off at his and I head towards Citadel Baptist Church for mine :) All BSF groups all over the world study the same scriptures every day and this group has provided INCREDIBLE accountability, encouragment, and most of all has promoted DISCIPLINE (yikes! does my life somewhat reflect discipline now?) in our time in the word and in prayer. There is most likely a BSF group near you, wherever you may live and you can check it out at www.bsfinternational.org! Beware: this WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!




So I am not going in any sort of chronological order, but coming to mind next is that I am busy because i have a ONE YEAR OLD!?! What!? Are you insane?! When did this happen? I can not believe that my baby Inslee is now a toddler Inslee. She is moving and shaking not only our world but her little world as well as she is walking and yes at times almost running everywhere! She is now doing some sign language and now confidently calls on "Dada" and "Mama" by name. She is such a sweetie pie and I could never express how much joy and smiles she brings into our every day life.





Shutterfly. I have now become addicted to this wonderful website. I made a few picture books over the holidays as gifts and now I finishing up "A Year with Inslee." I have had so much fun keeping track of all we did with Inslee every month of her first year and making records of all of her firsts as well as sharing our hopes and dreams for her life. Mostly that she will experience true joy in this life through Christ.



Packing. Ugh. Ugh is more of the feeling towards actually packing, and not towards this stage in our lives. For all of you who do not know, we are packing up and heading to Little Rock, Arkansas to live for about a year or so to help with Joseph's family's business. We are really looking forward to spending time with his side of the family there, and of course are not looking forward to saying a temporary goodbye to all of our wonderful friends and family here in Charleston. :(

So this blog is also very reflective of my morning- bsf bible study-playing with my inslee bear-trying to NOT get on shutterfly ;), and yes then packing. Tomorrow? Repeat. I am so thankful that a life of following the Lord will not make this monetenous.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could meet up with my twin sister in Little Rock, AR! :)

    ReplyDelete