joseph-taylor-inslee-anderson

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Fall Favorites

Fall is my favorite season, by far! Warm sweaters, hot chai tea, leaves changing color, and of course the best part is that it's the beginning of snuggle season! Getting excited about the upcoming months, I thought that I'd share some of my favorite things that make the season perfect!

-God's beauty- 
 
is displayed in shades of gold

 -comfy sweaters- 
love this one from anthropologie


 -oregon chai tea lattes-
yum

-pumpkin cookies-
my friend, Kristie gave me the best recipe for them! I could eat 10 in 5 seconds. yes, that good!

-halloween-
not because of all the evil things associated with it, but because it brings back so many memories of homemade costumes, handmade sweaters from my nanny vicki,  and fun times with my family. my mom always threw the best halloween parties so that we wouldn't be roaming the streets and didn't get scared half to death of all the gory goblins and witches!
here is some wonderful evidence of our mom's encouragment during the season. my cute mermaid sister, haley.


-bonfires-
awendaw green is a music venue where they have a free barn jam every wednesday night (or at least they used to). they would have great music, free food and drinks, and of course a nice, warm bonfire. am i the only one who loves the smell of a bonfire? in addition to all of the many wonderful things about a.g., it is where i met my husband :)

-snuggles-
with my sweet man, who looks super fine in a sweater!

-holiday decorating-
this is a picture of my and my nephew, evan when he was just a few months old. i was visiting my sister and her family in houston where it is a highly desired tradition that i go and help her the day after thanksgiving to decorate. our times are filled with laughs, crazy dances, holiday creamers, celine dion christmas album, and warm holiday cheer!

so i may have jumped the gun a little bit since we are still in the dead heat of summer (at least here in sc), but i thought that i could use a little warm encouragment to what lies ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment