joseph-taylor-inslee-anderson

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Perspective

In just a week I will start another traveling stint that will be full of celebrations, reunions, many laughs, and yes being on the road for miles upon miles. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to be able to travel with Inslee, and am extremely thankful that she does so well in the car. As I look at our busy schedule I am so very excited, but truthfully thinking about our schedule makes me want to take a nap. For a little encouragment and perspective I thought I'd share my upcoming plans.


Stop ONE

my best friend
Stacy's

bachelorette weekend


st. augustine


so excited to share with her and all of her wonderful friends in Florida (as well as mine!) laughs and good times as we celebrate the future

mr. and mrs. ray frazier


Stop TWO

back to Charleston to say goodbye to my love and to pick up my Nanny Jean and cousin, Brittany along with her daughter

layla


Stop THREE

Houston, Texas to see my brother in law, Richard and my big sis

haley


also can't wait to get my little hands on her son,

evan



Stop FOUR

heading back to Charleston to pick up my man and heading to florence, sc to join a bridal party while we celebrate

meredith and lee

 

Stop FIVE

heading to Charleston for a few days and then back to jacksonville for my bestie to be a

matron of honor
(i feel old)


maybe we can settle down a little in October?

whew!

let's do this.


1 comment: