joseph-taylor-inslee-anderson

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Well what can I say? I am a slack blogger. That's right. It has been well over a year since  my last post and I can not believe how much has changed in such a short period of time! I am so thankful that I have this opportunity to share with all of our friends and family (goodness knows we are scattered!) what God is doing in our lives and what is keeping us busy. I really enjoy keeping up with all of you through your blogs as well as social media. It makes me feel we are a little closer through all of the miles.

Here is a little catch up!

I can not ignore a certain half birthday today. It's Anderson's 6 month mark. I can not believe it. For those of you who knew Inslee as an infant, you can attest to the early sweet smiles and giggles. I didn't think another baby could be as lovable and expressive at such a young age. I was wrong! Anderson is such a giggler. Is that a word? I'm not sure but he is a little giggle machine. He loves to catch the eyes of any one up for the "hello" and just laugh (usually with full fist in mouth). He is hilarious. Of course, there is none other like that of big sister's presence to get him reaching to a near point of hyperventilation. He is full of love and laughter and our lives are even more so thanks to this guy.


 
can you handle the sweetness?
 
 
 
Let's not forget this girl
 
 
 
independent, "spirited" (we get this a lot), hi-lar-ious, feisty, empathetic, crazy, singer of princess songs, rock climber, macaroni enthusiast, and hippo lover. She's my little "chump steak" (don't ask!), and I am in love.
 
 
We are in Lakeland, Florida.
 
 
not gonna lie. It's not my favorite place on the planet, mainly because we have zero fall weather (ok maybe a day or two). Super shallow, right? But it's true. I am a lover of all things fall and it is very strange indulging in all of the season's favorite pumpkin flavored goodies all the while I'm sweating while walking towards the mailbox. On the bright side (no pun intended), we have found a wonderful church home at Trinity Presbyterian and have made wonderful friends here. We have been so blessed in our journey to this new place and I am trying to embrace Lakeland as home.
 
 
I can't wait to share more about how we have gotten involved and where the Lord has directed us to spend our time and energy. Thanks for dealing with the corny posts and thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and gifts to us to make us feel so overwhelmingly loved and missed.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment